Do you love perfumes? Well, then today’s post is definitely for you!
Last week I received a parcel from perfume booth containing their perfume samples also known as perfume selfies. It has seven different international fragrances tester in it very neatly and cutely packed. I love their concept because not only do you get to try out different international perfumes at one time in 399 rs, but also got 501 rs voucher inside which you can use it for your next purchase of individual perfume. Hmmm It’s pretty cool isn’t it?
I asked for Teaze as I had already purchased two of their selfies- Lurve and Sophistique. All the three boxes have unique fragrances which goes so well their names. I am not going to talk about the perfumes inside but more about the overall product. Let’s begin with the packaging.
Well, these perfume selfies comes in a cute cylindrical box with the following things inside:
- 4ml each 7 different international perfumes
- Perfume selfie holder
- Perfume ingredients notes
- A pocket graphical guide on how to use the perfume selfie, and tips on how to make perfume last longer on body
- And finally, the most exciting thing inside is the 501 rs voucher! You can use that voucher in your next purchase of any main perfume from perfume booth.
Price: 399 rs
- The concept is really cool. It helps you to pick your favorite fragrance after trying all the samples for sometime.
- Also, the voucher inside makes it totally worth as it covers the amount you spend on the product, in fact you are getting more!
- The selfie holder inside makes it a highly travel friendly option.
- It could make a good gifting option as you are giving the person the freedom to choose the type of fragrance she/he likes and use the voucher to make the final purchase.
Have you tried the perfume selfies from Perfume booth? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comment below. 🙂