Hey Guys! Today I am going to show you all how to make a cute DIY scented candle using egg shells. It’s a fun and creative experiment I did last weekend, and since it came out so well I just thought to share it will you all. You can use the DIY Scented Candle to decorate your room especially on events like birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas and so on…
To make this DIY Scented Candle you don’t need many ingredients. You can skip the essential oil if you don’t have it with you right now. Simply gather few of this stuff and you are all set to create your own DIY scented candle!
1.Candle wax or a candle
2.Crayons (any crayon of your choice)
3.Essential Oils (optional)
4.candle wick or the same wick from the candle used
- Make a small hole at the top of the egg shell and take out egg yolk and whites from the egg.
- You can either grate or chop both the crayon and candle, and place it in a bowl. Microwave it for 1 minute or until both are melted.
- Take the bowl out and add few drops of essential oil.
- Now, insert the candle wick inside the egg shell.
- Hold the tip of the wick and pour the melted candle in the shell.
- Once it is filled leave it outside overnight or simply refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- After the candles have properly hardened, carefully break the outer shell and ta-da! your candle is ready!I hope you guys really enjoyed reading the post. Please feel free to share it with your friends. 🙂 Sharing the post is just a click away! 🙂
~ Love & Hugs, Yang