You guys already know my huge obsession with lipsticks, especially matte once. If you see me everyday then,I am sure, you must have noticed that there is not a single day where I step out without coating my lips with a good layer of lipstick. Therefore there are also times when I feel my lips are extremely dry and begging for moisture. And so, today I decided to make a special homemade natural lipbalm for myself.
Well, you’d think “Why is she making when she can easily buy one?” I was actually over inspired by going through some wonderful posts on DIY lipbalms in the past few weeks.So here I am doing a DIY post for you’ll, thanks to pinterest! Also, winter is near so this homemade natural lipbalm is the perfect thing to make. 🙂
These are few things you’ll need to make a Homemade Natural Lipbalm
- Coconut oil
- Beet root powder or any food color Buy Here
- beeswax Buy Here
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil and very tiny amount of beewax
- Melt both ingredients in double boiler and keep mixing with a spoon untill it’s mixed thoroughly
- Remove the bowl carefully,add a pinch of beet root powder and give it a good mix. (For deeper color add 1/2 tbsp of beetroot powder)
- Immediately transfer it to a container.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
TADA! Your Homemade Natural Lipbalm is now ready! 🙂
Your Final product will look something like this:
I really had fun creating this Natural Lipbalm and I hope you’ll like it too. 🙂
Have you ever tried making a Homemade Natural Lipbalm by yourself? Let me know in the comment if you have any unique lipbalm recipe. I would love to try. 🙂 By the way, I have also made a crayon lipbalm earlier, if you like to see ,check it out here.
Thanks for reading.