Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by yangandbeyond
You guys already know my huge obsession with lipsticks, especially matte once. If you see me everyday then,I am sure, you must have noticed that there is not a single day where I step out without coating my lips with a good layer of lipstick. Therefore there are also times when I feel my lips are extremely dry and begging for moisture. And so, today I decided to make a special homemade natural lipbalm for myself.
Well, you’d think “Why is she making when she can easily buy one?” I was actually over inspired by going through some wonderful posts on DIY lipbalms in the past few weeks.So here I am doing a DIY post for you’ll, thanks to pinterest! Also, winter is near so this homemade natural lipbalm is the perfect thing to make. 🙂
These are few things you’ll need to make a Homemade Natural Lipbalm
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil and very tiny amount of beewax
- Melt both ingredients in double boiler and keep mixing with a spoon untill it’s mixed thoroughly
- Remove the bowl carefully,add a pinch of beet root powder and give it a good mix. (For deeper color add 1/2 tbsp of beetroot powder)
- Immediately transfer it to a container.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
TADA! Your Homemade Natural Lipbalm is now ready! 🙂
Your Final product will look something like this:
I really had fun creating this Natural Lipbalm and I hope you’ll like it too. 🙂
Have you ever tried making a Homemade Natural Lipbalm by yourself? Let me know in the comment if you have any unique lipbalm recipe. I would love to try. 🙂 By the way, I have also made a crayon lipbalm earlier, if you like to see ,check it out here.
Thanks for reading.