last week I shared a super easy DIY Crayon Lip Balm video post on Instagram,and a lot of you had asked me to do a detailed blog post about the recipe. So, here it is!
href=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8dbTCcbDDQ”>Click here Watch the video or continue reading.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 non toxic high quality crayon
(I picked a non-toxic crayon pack from the stationary shop. Make sure you read the ingredients mentioned on the pack of the crayons carefully and also confirm with the seller that it’s non-toxic. 🙂
- Empty lip balm container
- Pick any crayon of your choice and unwrap it. Remember one crayon for one lip balm.
- Break the crayon stick into small pieces, place it in a bowl and add one tablespoon of coconut oil to it
- Heat water in a pan and switch it off once it comes to a boiling point. Carefully place the bowl onto the pan. (use a steel or glass bowl)
- Melt and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour your crayon lip balm into the empty container and refrigerate it for 20 mins.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did writing it. Do leave a comment if you have any questions. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you happen to make a DIY Crayon Lip Balm using this recipe. 🙂