With summer slowly entering the season a good makeup primer is a must have for those who wants their makeup to stay put for long hours. I prefer the Colorbar New Perfect Match Primer as it works as the best makeup primer for oily skin. I have been using this makeup primer for years now, so I just wanted to share my view on this product.If you have an extremely oily skin and looking out for a good oil free makeup primer then keep reading this post on the Colorbar New Perfect Match Primer Review. 🙂
Product Description: This satiny touch oil-free primer masks fine lines and uneven texture making skin marvellously soft and smooth.
Packaging– It comes in a white plastic see through tube with a silver cap and pointed nozzle.
Texture- The primer has a gel like consistency, and it gives a smooth base for the foundation or bb cream to work on.
Direction: Dab on a little all over face for smooth surface or use before foundation for perfect completion and lasting effect.
Quantity– 30 ml
Price- 825 INR
Pros of Colorbar New Perfect Match Primer
- Very light on skin
- The primer is silicon base so it gives the skin a smooth base without making it look oily.
- Holds the makeup for long hours
- Fragrance free
- It is transparent therefore it doesn’t alter the makeup foundation shade.
- Travel friendly packaging
Cons of Colorbar New Perfect Match Primer
- The packaging is not that great over all, except the part that it’s see through and you have an idea how much product is left.
- The tube is pretty hard to press and there is no chance to put the excess product back into the tube.
My final thoughts on Colorbar New Perfect Match Primer
I genuinely love this product because of it’s gel like texture and the way it holds my makeup for long hours. I always underestimated the role of primer in my daily makeup routine until I tried this one. Even though the price may not seem very affordable to some (especially the college goers) , it is worth spending on. The primer will easily last for months. While applying this primer, focus mostly on your t-zones and very little around dry skin. There are many affordable makeup primer available in India, however, if are more concern about your oily skin then this might work best for you.