DIY Lip balm
Coconut Oil And Beetroot powder DIY Lip balm
- Coconut oil
- Beetroot powder or any food color
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil and very tiny amount of beewax
- Melt both ingredients in double boiler and keep mixing with a spoon until it’s mixed thoroughly
- Remove the bowl carefully, add a pinch of beetroot powder and give it a good mix. (For deeper color add 1/2 tbsp of beetroot powder)
- Immediately transfer it to a container.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
Crayon And Coconut Oil DIY Lip balm
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 non-toxic high-quality crayon
(I picked a non-toxic crayon pack from the stationary shop. Make sure you read the ingredients mentioned on the pack of the crayons carefully and also confirm with the seller that it’s non-toxic.
- Empty lip balm container
- Pick any crayon of your choice and unwrap it. Remember one crayon for one lip balm.
- Break the crayon stick into small pieces, place it in a bowl and add one tablespoon of coconut oil to it
- Heat water in a pan and switch it off once it comes to a boiling point. Carefully place the bowl onto the pan. (use a steel or glass bowl)
- Melt and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour your crayon lip balm into the empty container and refrigerate it for 20 mins.
Coconut Oil And Vaseline DIY Lip balm
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Vaseline
- Lipstick of your choice ( optional)
- Essential Oil (optional)
- Mix the vaseline and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Cut a tiny amount of lipstick of your choice (I prefer pink) and add it to the bowl.
- If you don’t like to add any color to your lip balm and just want it to smell good, then add 3 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Using a double boiler method melt all the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into an empty container and leave it to harden.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this post, if so please don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you are thinking to make your own lip balm after reading this post, you can conveniently get all the stuff at Amazon. Buy Here