Lipstick shades such as Orange and orangy red were in rage like five years ago, that time when I came across Mac Lady Danger Lipstick at one of my friends place, I was like ” Damn it is such a bright red! ” . As you all know that I am a huge fan of red lipstick, I told myself that I’ve got to buy it this time! But then, I had already bought Mac ruby woo then, so going out of my budget to get another mac lipstick was out of my zone. Never mind, this time when Nykaa had it’s Mac anniversary sale where they were offering a free mac lipstick on purchase of Rs 3000/ . I had to jump in. I for no doubt chose the shade – Lady danger , and got it delivered in a very sophisticated package by Nykaa. I am finally ready to give you all a comprehensive review on Mac Lady Danger Lipstick. So lets get started…
About the shade –
Mac lady danger is a Vivid bright coral-red (Matte) . I would say that it is a vibrant red lipstick with an orange undertone which makes it stand out. Would look great on lighter skin tone as compared to deeper skin tone. But I am not saying that it wont suit darker skin tone, it depends on how you carry it 😉
Lip swatch of Mac lady danger Lipstick-
Price: Rs. 1500 on Nykaa website
What I like about Mac Lady Danger Lipstick
- The shade is bright and uplifts the face instantly
- It falls under mac matte lipstick collection, but it is much easier to work on as compared to other matte lipstick.
- It does not dry out the lips
- The pigmentation of the lipstick is amazing
- It last for up to 5 to 6 hours without smudging
- Love the signature scent of mac lipsticks
What I don’t like about Mac Lady Danger Lipstick
- There are many other drugstore brand that have similar shade in market now.
- It’s on a bit expensive side.
- The shade may look too loud for a day out.
Honestly speaking, I love this lipstick. I guess the reason that I got it as a complementary gift makes it more easy for me to fall for it. 😉 Any way, if you are someone with fair skin or someone who loves to experiment with different shades of red then you should definitely check out this shade. Don’t jump in and buy. Go to their store , get it swatch on your lips and only then make your final decision. Oh come on… with so many affordable options around thesedays, spending 1500 Rs (or 1650, it’s 150 rs more at store!) is a lot to pay on one lipstick.