Hey guys! Today’s mouthwatering pork recipe is for all those friends & Insta fam who had been asking me to share the recipe ever since I posted a picture of it on Instagram. Ironically, I am not much of a pork person like I used to be, but I still find great pleasure in preparing it for my loved once on weekends; on their sweet demand. Any Vegans here? Sorry…you guys would just have to leave this post here. *cringe*
Ok, so all you porky fans are you ready? First thing, get the ingredients ready. 🙂
Prep Time: 40-45 minutes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 kg pork
- 1 medium size Onion
- 1 spoon full Ginger garlic paste (preferably fresh)
- Salt to taste
- Black Soy Sauce
- 2 Tomatoes
- Chilly powder
- Bamboo shoot
Wash the meat thoroughly in running tap water and place it on a clean plate. Place the pressure cooker on the induction gas and add few drops of cooking oil. Next, cut the onion into small pieces and fry it in the oil. Once the onion turns slightly reddish in color, add the meat with a pinch of salt. Give it a good mix. Stir it after 10 mins again. leave it for 5 mins until you hear the crackling sound of the fats. After which, add the chopped tomatoes on top of the meat. Then, some chilly powder, garlic and ginger paste, 2 spoons of soy souse and finally add the bamboo shoot. Don’t give it a stir this time. Just add a cup of water and put the lid of the cooker on. Let it whistle for 4 and turn off the gas. Open the lid and mix the topping ingredients with the meat well. Serve it with plain rice and some boiled veggies. 🙂
DIY Lip balm
Coconut Oil And Beetroot powder DIY Lip balm
- Coconut oil
- Beetroot powder or any food color
- Take 1 tbsp coconut oil and very tiny amount of beewax
- Melt both ingredients in double boiler and keep mixing with a spoon until it’s mixed thoroughly
- Remove the bowl carefully, add a pinch of beetroot powder and give it a good mix. (For deeper color add 1/2 tbsp of beetroot powder)
- Immediately transfer it to a container.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
Crayon And Coconut Oil DIY Lip balm
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 non-toxic high-quality crayon
(I picked a non-toxic crayon pack from the stationary shop. Make sure you read the ingredients mentioned on the pack of the crayons carefully and also confirm with the seller that it’s non-toxic.
- Pick any crayon of your choice and unwrap it. Remember one crayon for one lip balm.
- Break the crayon stick into small pieces, place it in a bowl and add one tablespoon of coconut oil to it
- Heat water in a pan and switch it off once it comes to a boiling point. Carefully place the bowl onto the pan. (use a steel or glass bowl)
- Melt and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour your crayon lip balm into the empty container and refrigerate it for 20 mins.
Coconut Oil And Vaseline DIY Lip balm
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Vaseline
- Lipstick of your choice ( optional)
- Essential Oil (optional)
- Mix the vaseline and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Cut a tiny amount of lipstick of your choice (I prefer pink) and add it to the bowl.
- If you don’t like to add any color to your lip balm and just want it to smell good, then add 3 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Using a double boiler method melt all the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into an empty container and leave it to harden.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this post, if so please don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you are thinking to make your own lip balm after reading this post, you can conveniently get all the stuff at Amazon. Buy Here
Hey guys! I am going to review BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour in the shade Blue Velvet today. It was really fun to experiment with this temporary hair colour. Before I start with the details of the product, I just want to say that this post is not sponsored. My sister got this for herself to try, and since I found it really fascinating I decided to test it on my hair and let my readers know about the product. So let’s begin…
Colour on your own terms. A cool new way to colour hair without having to commit permanently. Spray on to add a dramatic splash of colour to your day. Simply shampoo to wash off colour. Specially created for Indian hair.
Available: Blue, Copper, Bronze, and Pink
shelf life: 2 years.
Price: 350 INR
Best way to apply BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour
Apply to dry hair styled hair. Wear protective gear to prevent colour from staining hands and clothes. Isolate the section you want to colour. shake can well before use. hold six inches away from the hair and spray evenly on the desired areas. Allow to dry and comb through. For intensity, of color repeat the steps. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Pros of BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour
Comes in three beautiful shades
lasts pretty long
Colour pay off is good
The packaging is travel-friendly
Easy to spray
Cons of BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour
Takes time for the colour to get rid of the hair
It could leak if not handle properly
Makes the hair super dry and rough
My Experience With BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour Blue Velvet
The first day I tried on my bangs. I was pretty happy with the result in the first few hours, but then it later turned my hair too stiff and dry. The second day I tried it on my braid, just at the ends like ombre. It stayed well and even though it made my hair stiff it didn’t bother me much.
My advice while using BBlunt One Night Stand Temporary Hair Colour
When spraying the product, make sure you spray it lightly giving light pressure. This will help you cover the desired hair strands without much product wastage.
Would I recommend?
This product is ideal for people who don’t like dying their hair but would love to add some vibrant colour to their hair sometime. Also, for those people who are taking a break from market dyes or have been applying henna on their hair. As you all know that once you apply henna getting a hair dye is almost impossible, so this is a perfect choice.However, I wouldn’t suggest you use this regularly.Use it very sparingly.You can use it to highlight your hair or to create an ombre effect.
Where to buy?
You can buy at Amazon. Here is the direct link to the product. Buy Here